PAGE UPDATED: 01.11.2022
Looking for motorhome gifts and accessories? Let us take the hassle out of shopping for you…
To save you hours trawling through page after page on the ‘net we’ve put together over 120 of the best campervan and motorhome gifts and accessories, all neatly organised into different categories to help you easily find what you’re looking for.
- Motorhome gadgets – from satnavs to solar panels
- Interior comforts – to help make the living space of your campervan cosy and personalised
- Motorhome kitchenware – simple, effective and inexpensive kitchen items every van should have
- Motorhome and campervan clothing – be the coolest dudes on the campsite!
- Motorhome cleaning products – get your RV or campervan looking like new inside and out
- RV extras – a miscellany of additional campervan paraphernalia, including some great gift ideas for the kids
We’ve used many of these items ourselves over the last 5 years and you’ll see our comments in each section. Enjoy browsing through the different sections below and if you make a purchase we’d like to thank you in advance.
(Just click the titles to open each category)
A range of electronic gadgets for your campervan or motorhome: satnavs, solar panels, leisure batteries, chargers, dashcams, tracking devices and more
Creature comforts for your motorhome habitation area, from personalised cushions to wall signs that help create your ideal living space
Useful, space-saving and inexpensive utensils and ideas for the motorhome or campervan kitchen
Motorhome and Campervan Clothing
A selection of great t-shirts, hoodies, caps and other motorhome and campervan-related clothing items
Want to get your motorhome or campervan spick and span inside and out? Here are the products we use and recommend
RV Extras: Motorhome Miscellany
An assortment of motorhome and RV accessories from bike racks to security products and a range of miscellaneous gifts
New to motorhoming? See the things you need before you hit the road on our road trip essentials page
Love reading on your travels? Read the reviews of our favourite van life and travel books